Want to make an easy 100 bucks?
Refer a friend to Sustain Solar and you’ll both save money on your bills. Got a lot of friends? You can earn up to $1000 per year
Did Sustain Solar install your solar system?. Start referring your friends today and start earning.
It’s the simple way to get $100 referral
REFERRAL TIPS & FAQs
Anyone who owns a home is a candidate for solar – especially those who pay high energy bills. Consider your:
There are qualities that make some homes and homeowners especially great candidates for solar. These include:
- Abnormally high energy bills
- Exposed roofs – no shading or other sun-blocking elements
- Harsh climates – hot summers and cold winters that require frequent A/C and heater usage
- Energy-sucking appliances and features, like pools, hot tubs, saunas, etc.
That said, it’s our job to help homeowners evaluate their solar potential – when in doubt, send referrals our way, and we can help the homeowner determine whether or not it makes sense for them to consider solar.
- Start with your own solar experience – talk about the benefits you’ve seen, such as lower energy bills, less concern about running the A/C in the summer, etc. If you’ve had a great experience, your friends and family will likely be interested in learning more about how they can get a similar experience for themselves.
Many people are unfamiliar with the financial benefits of going solar – in many cases, the perception is that going solar is a luxury purchase. Explaining the fact that going solar can save homeowners money is a great way to get the conversation started. Homeowners who go solar often see lower payments for electricity from Day One, and the long-term financial benefits are almost always significant.
When speaking with a new potential customer, our energy consultants often start by asking one of two simple questions:
- Have you ever thought about going solar before?
- What got you interested in going solar?
This gives people the opportunity to answer in a way that illustrates their own motivations to consider going solar. It’s a great way to start the conversation with prospective referrals, too.
Unfortunately, this program is only for our existing clients.