- Prices mentioned on the website are applicable for a standard install. See below for details. Specifications for a standard install.
- House should have the following features: Single storey house, pitched roof and the meter box should be up to date as per following specifications:
- Fibre fire-proof back board
- The casing should be made from metal and not wood/chipboard.
- No loose wires which should be neatly tucked.
- No old ceramic switches – only circuit breaker switches.
- Enough space should be available to install an isolation switch.
- Please refer to ‘Australian Standard AS-6002-1999 Domestic electric meter enclosure’ for further details.
- Property should be in the metro area of the respective city. Metro is defined as 50kms radius from Brisbane CBD
√Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
√Have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards.
√Have a suitable location for the inverter. If location is exposed or is in the open, a weatherproof cover may be required.
- The advertised price is only valid for standard installation.
3. The advertised price is applicable if the solar system purchased is eligible as per the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme and you agree to assign the rights of the STCs to Sustain Solar Pty Ltd or our agent
4. Sustain Solar don’t collect any deposit, full payment required within 7 days from installation.
5. The Goods remain Sustain Solar’s property until the purchase price is paid in full. Until you pay the full purchase price, you will be the custodian of the goods. The following points must also be adhered to:
- You must keep the goods in your possession.
- You must keep the goods in good condition and protect them from any damage.
- The goods must be kept in a location appropriate to the nature of the goods, separately and marked so that the goods are clearly and easily identifiable as the Sustain Solar’s property.
- If you change the location of the goods, Sustain Solar must be informed immediately.
- You must under no condition sell, assign, change, pledge, lien or other encumbrance to be created in relation to the goods.
- If you sell any of the goods while they remain the property of Sustain Solar, the proceeds from the sale are owed to Sustain Solar and must be paid immediately.
- If you do not pay Sustain Solar the purchase price of the goods by the due date, Sustain Solar may require you to deliver the goods back to them. The cost of delivering the goods back must be borne by you.
- 48 hours’ notice will be given by Sustain Solar to you for the return the goods. If you do not return the goods within 48 hours, you must allow Sustain Solar to enter your premises to take possession of the goods.
- Cancellation of any order after the cooling off period will incur an administrative fee of $200. Any fee charged by energy suppliers for approval of your solar system will not be refunded to you.
7. Once system is installed and Sustain Solar has provided products as per the signed contract, items cannot be returned, or no refund would be offered.
8. Sustain Solar will beat any competitor’s quote by 5%, provided it fulfils the following conditions:
- Must be a formal quote and not a verbal quote or an email confirmation.
- The price quoted by the other company cannot be a liquidation sale price.
- The price guarantee can only be redeemed once per customer.
- The price guarantee is only for products with the exact same model number and specifications as the Sustain Solar product.
- The price guarantee only applies to currently stocked items.
- The price guarantee does not apply to trade prices or commercial quantities.
9. We only provide after sales installation support to customers who have purchased a solar system from Sustain Solar.
10. All the necessary information must be provided by homeowners or the relevant account holder. Any incomplete or incorrect information provided by you may result in a delayed response.
11. Any service related to solar products, depends on warranty provided by Sustain Solar supplier. Sustain Solar does not provide any warranty other than that provided by the manufacturer.
12. Sustain Solar will not be held liable for any damage to the solar system caused by fire, flood, storms or other accidents.
13. Sustain Solar does not give any guarantees regarding daily energy production by the solar system. Solar production output varies depending on the weather, direction of roof, shades and other factors.
14. If Sustain Solar incurs any extra costs due to incorrect information of any kind provided by the customer, the customer will be liable to pay those additional costs.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain all the necessary permits and permissions to have solar installed on the property – this includes but not limited to Council Building approvals and Permits, Strata Title Permission and Landlords permission.